Extra brightness, amazing color
In addition to the fully tuneable color versions of the SkyPanel, remote phosphor versions are also available for the S60. To make white LEDs, phosphors are typically placed directly on a single blue LED. Remote phosphor technology uses many powerful blue LEDs to excite a panel coated in phosphors, which is positioned further away from the LEDs.
- Near-perfect color rendition and outstanding light output.
- Slightly brighter than the color versions.
- Lower price point due to less complex electronics.
- Different color temperature panels are available, including 2,700 K; 3,200 K; 4,300 K; 5,600 K; 6,500 K; and 10,000 K.
- Available for greenscreen lighting.