The International Support Program is a global initiative to encourage emerging filmmakers’ visions by benefitting ARRI’s experience, know-how and substantial resources, from camera and grip to lighting gear.
We worked together – Have a Look!
Who can apply?
Filmmakers, independently where they are based, their country of origin, their gender and colour, are invited to apply. We mainly focus on directors and/or cinematographers 1st or 2nd feature-length films.
- This Program focusses on feature length narrative and documentary films. Student and/or graduation films cannot be submitted for this grant.
- We kindly ask producer to apply
- Producer need to own the rights for submitting the project (Chain of Title)
- Application documents required in English language, but no language restrictions for the final film.
Please have a look at the documents to be downloaded:
- The selection process is ongoing.
- We allow up to 8 weeks for evaluating and our feedback
- Submission is ongoing.
- Before filling out the application, please check under Requirements what to provide.
- We suggest getting in touch before submitting the project, or in case there is any question. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions need to be sent via our application form
- Please note that documents should be submitted as pdf files, with a maximum file size of 2MB per file, and that the total file size should not exceed 5MB.
International Support Program: Project Application
Welcome to the International Support Program. Please fill in the below required information.