The ARRISUN Event product range inclued the ARRISUN 5 Event as well as the ARRISUN 18 Event.
The ARRISUN Event portfolio looks back on a series of very sucessful years at car shows as well as red carpet events, sports, fashion and prestigious occasions where superior light quality has been required.
Even though the ARRISUN Event range has been discontinued in 2022, some of the lampheads are still used for lighting.
The essential elements of the ARRISUN Event lampheads are the facetted glass reflector as well as the ecosystem of dedicated Event ballasts and multicore cable management.
- The facetted glass reflector produces an even spread of superior quality light with around 8 % more light output than an aluminum reflector. The dichroic coating provides excellent color rendering and reduces heat emission from the front of the lamphead.
- Intelligent remote 19” electronic ballast units consist of three easily exchangeable modules and can be operated manually or via DMX remote control. Each channel can be switched or dimmed to 50 % individually and the front panel indicators show the status of both lamphead and ballast.
- Multicore cable management and power distribution simplifies cabling and reduces the weight on the rig.
ARRISUN 18 Event
- High efficiency dichroic glass reflectors
- Low heat emission from the front of the lamphead
- Versatile multicore cable management
- Intelligent remote 19" electronic ballast units with 0.98 power factor
- DMX control for remote switching and 50 % dimming
- Compensation of Cable Losses (CCL on 1,200/1,800 W system only)