The ARRI Junior series is ideal for use where compact, lightweight tungsten fresnel spotlights are required, especially in small studios where grid height is a problem. Classic ARRI construction, using corrosion-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium, maximises body strength while maintaining the light weight of a location fixture. Despite the small size of ARRI Junior lampheads, their short focal length, wide angle lenses produce impressive light output and good light distribution over the full beam area. ARRI Junior lampheads are available in both manual and pole-operated versions.
- High quality lenses and reflectors for excellent optical performance
- Compact size and lightweight
- Robust construction of rust-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium
- Easy and convenient operation
- Quick and easy service access
- Extensive range of accessories
Note *Weight and dimensions are rounded values.
Find below downloads for ARRI 650 Plus. Use the filters to specify your search based on the topic or language.