TRINITY is the first hybrid camera stabilizer that combines classic mechanical stabilization with advanced active electronic stabilization, provided via 32-bit ARM-based gimbal technology. This combination results in five axes of control and enables uniquely fluid, wide-ranging, and precisely controlled movements for unrestricted shooting and total creative freedom.
New angles for the operator and new storytelling options for the director and cinematographer are possible with TRINITY. By inverting the post, the camera can be moved from low mode to high mode during a shot; using the joystick-controlled, fully stabilized tilt axis to look up or down during this motion is also possible, so a low angle can smoothly transition into an over-the-shoulder shot. By holding the post at 45 degrees and twisting it left or right, the camera can even look around corners, whether in low or high mode. Additional stabilization in the roll axis permits the use of telephoto lenses. Extraordinary new shots, angles, and movements are achievable when TRINITY is used in its fully stabilized mode. For situations that call for a more traditional operating style, TRINITY can be switched into a locked mode in which the tilt axis is connected directly to the post in the traditional manner.
- Highly modular design
- Stabilized Tilt and Roll axis
- Up to 30 Kg / 66 lb Payload
- High torque brushless motors
- Takes cameras like: ALEXA LF, ALEXA Mini, AMIRA, ARRI LT, 235, 416, any TV Box Camera, or cameras with similar dimensions as the the listed cameras.
- Hight adjustable roll cage
- 12V High Capacity camera power
- 24V soon available as an upgrade
- Hot Swap technology in the batter hanger
- 2 x HD SDI video lines
- Focus power, Aux power, monitor power
- Tally trigger line
- 1,5“ onboard display
- 5 user presets
- „On the fly“ adjustments and system controls
- Joystick controller for the Tilt axis
- Optional wireless remote for Tilt and Roll
- Telescopic 1.8“ carbon fiber post, from 43cm to 72cm / 16.9in to 28.3in
- Fine trim adjustment
- Additional post extension
- Can be used as a two axes stand-alone gimbal
- Fast and easy setup
- SAM plates compatible
TRINITY behind the scenes: Dial "T" for TRINITY
Take a look behind the scenes of “Dial “K” for Kill” by Santosh Sivan ASC, ISC and see how the beautiful images of the ALEXA LF and Signature Primes came together with the help of the ARRI TRINITY and TRINITY Operator Rajeev Jasrotia. Learn more about ARRI TRINITY on https://www.arri.com/en/camera-systems/camera-stabilizer-systems/trinity
TRINITY gives directors and cinematographers new ways to tell stories. In my many years as a steadicam operator I have had to work with limits to my movements - TRINITY has freed me from those limits. It gives me a smooth, seamless and natural feeling, and every shoot is unique - even after a year I discover new combinations of movement every time I use it.
Camera/Steadicam/TRINITY Operator Junior Lucano
As a Steadicam operator and technician I am trying to stay on top of the newest technology. That is what the Trinity is, and I knew that with the ARRI name behind it, the future of the system was assured. For me the purchase of the Trinity was also a ‘marketing move’ - I want to be known as ‘the guy who has the cool, cutting edge stuff’.
Cinematographer/TRINITY Operator Axel Ebermann