Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions. ARRI Medical focuses on the use of core imaging technologies for surgical applications.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
Service Support Technician- Camera
Permanent – Full Time
- Facilitate internal quality control and inventory organization on equipment and accessories in the Camera Department
- Inspect, assess, clean, and store all rental equipment in accordance with established guidelines and “Quick Service” procedures
- Organize and return all incoming equipment to its established rental-ready configuration
- Initiate and assign “Full Service” tickets to appropriate service groups when the equipment requires action that is outside the scope of established “Quick Service” procedures
- Participate in new and current equipment demos and workshops
- Facilitate M+D reporting to Service Manager and assistant Service Manager
- Fulfill surplus duties as directed by the Service Department Manager
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, strong computer skills and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task are required
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy, and a clear, courteous, and professional manner when dealing with staff or clients
- Able to interact with tact and diplomacy in a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with staff and clients.
- Must be computer literate and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as Mac proficiency
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as accept direction on given assignments
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Driver’s license with clean record required
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, with strong presentation development and delivery skills
- Medical, dental/vision, and life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Vacation, sick and personal leave
- Gym membership discount
- Development opportunities
- Employee events
If you are up to this challenge in Secaucus, NJ and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
as soon as possible