Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions. ARRI Medical focuses on the use of core imaging technologies for surgical applications.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
ARRI Asia is looking for a Marketing Communication Officer who is a talented storyteller and an expert on what's new and now. She/He will enjoy the creative process, which is essential for the communication through all modern media. Her/His competence will be key factor for the effective promotion of our strong brand, products and services in East Asia Pacific.
Marketing Communications Officer
ARRI Asia Ltd. Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR China
- Handle public relations, information output, press releases and media requests, social media and/or advertising
- Foster relationships with end-customers (DPs, DIT, Directors, Producers, etc.)
- Prepare content for social media channels in alignment with the communication strategy of the company.
- Get involved in projects related to search engine optimization, website updates and social media.
- Commission and/or conduct market research
- Report to Marketing Manager
- University graduate in Business Studies, Marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in marketing and communication / product marketing / digital marketing
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-minded, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experience in motion picture and/or broadcast market is an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for an attractive position in the interesting and fast evolving industry around motion picture, broadcasting, TV streaming service and live entertainment. The professional environment will supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
If you are interested in this position, please send your full application with resume, current and expected salary to email@example.com
“ DATA COLLECTED WILL BE USED FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY”