ALEXA Fiber Remote
LIVE – For Multi-Camera Production
ARRI ALEXA - the most complete multi-purpose camera system: ALEXA’s superior image and product quality, transformed to the needs of broadcast style multi-camera productions with live editing and live painting. ALEXA Fiber Remote Option in a complete camera set with ALEXA or ALEXA Plus.
ALEXA, the first camera on the scene remains at the center of the family; it is the keystone of a modular and upgradeable system that offers not just an image capture solution, but an entire image pipeline. By combining proprietary ARRI technology with ubiquitous, best-of-class tools from industry-leading partners, ALEXA stands alone as the most complete and powerful digital production system ever built.
- Built-in Remote Control Features
- ARRI Wireless Remote System (WRS) functionality
- real-time wired or wireless remote control of lens and camera REC/STOP
- Built-in Lens Data System (LDS)
- lens mount includes new LDS contacts
- numerical lens data and depth of field display in viewfinder and MON OUT
- lens metadata in ProRes, HD-SDI and ARRIRAW (SUP 3.0)
- Lens Data Archive (LDA) for use with non-LDS lenses
- A Second MON OUT Output (1.5G HD-SDI)
- A Third RS Accessory Power Output
- Lens Synchronization for 3D
- Built-in Position and Motion Sensors
- Quick Switch BNC Connectors
- can be exchanged without camera disassembly
Current Status >>
ARRI Forum >>
Screening Room >>
ALEXA continues to be the most widely used and accepted professional digital camera system in the world. Every day it is relied upon by thousands of international film and program makers.
Screening Room >>
Lenses are not the only way to create specific looks. ALEXA is capable of producing an amazing variety of different looks for different stories and situations, with creative on-set color control and incredible flexibility in post.