ARRI Frameline Composer
The ARRI Frameline Composer has been updated to version 4.2 and is compatible to a new camera model ALEXA LF.
- Check out the new features of AFLC-4.2
- Supported cameras models: ALEXA Classic, ALEXA XT, ALEXA SXT, ALEXA LF, ALEXA 65, ALEXA Mini and AMIRA.
- New recording formats for ALEXA LF available.
- New LF Open Gate recording format for ALEXA 65 available.
- Two more lens squeeze factors available for 1.25x and 1.5x.
- Export of frameleader graphics as .jpeg file for easier handling to print out as frame lines in DIN A3 300dpi or DIN A2 200dpi.
- PNG preview image with new text overlays with frameline dimensions and sensor area pitch.
ALEXA Mini has no sensor mode setting like ALEXA for 16:9, 4:3, Open Gate. When desired recording format is not available in Format please choose different Sensor Mode. For de-squeezed anamorphic recording formats, the correct lens squeeze factor will be selected automatically.
How to upload a frameline into ALEXA cameras:
ALEXA frame line is stored as XML file. A user-generated XML file needs to be downloaded and put onto a FAT formatted SD card (maximum capacity of 4GB) inside the standard ALEXA SD card folder structure ( //ARRI/ALEXA/Framelines ). Insert card into camera's card slot and uploaded frame line by pressing MENU > MONITORING > FRAMELINES > FRAMELINE 1 (or 2) > ADD.
How to upload a frameline to ALEXA Mini and AMIRA camera:
ALEXA Mini/AMIRA framelines are generated as XML files. Place the XML file on the camera USB stick in the folder structure //ARRI/A-MINI or AMIRA/FRAMELINES. Insert USB stick to the camera USB slot and navigate to MENU > MONITORING > FRAME LINES > FRAME LINE > ADD. Select frameline and press the jogwheel.
You may optionally save the frameline as .PNG image to generate a frame leader in recording resolution for VFX purposes.
For questions or help please e-mail email@example.com and an ARRI representative will address your concern.