TERET DP Tatjana Krstevski in Cannes
ARRI talked to Director of Photography Tatjana Krstevski at the Cannes International Film Festival. She described the problems she faced shooting TERET, which was mostly filmed within the cab of a truck.
ARRI talked to Director of Photography Tatjana Krstevski about the problems she faced shooting TERET, which was mostly filmed within the cab of a truck.
TERET (or ‘The Load’ in English) is set during Nato’s air bombardment of Serbia in 1999, and tells the story of a truck driver who picks up an undisclosed load from a ruined warehouse in Kosovo. It is based on real events, and can be viewed as a metaphor for the moral dilemmas posed by the Balkan wars of the nineteen nineties.
The cramped and claustrophobic shoot posed significant challenges for the crew, and of course the camera was crucial. “The ALEXA Mini was the best choice for us”, Tatjana Krstevski told us, “that camera gives you so much meat!”
You can read more about the ARRI presence in Cannes here: http://www.arri.com/news/news/arri-reflects-on-an-eventful-cannes-2018/
Other Top Stories >>
- MOTHER’S DAY – filming drama with AMIRA
- ARRI Camera Showreel Fall 2018
- AMIRA Cinematic Multicam in HDR
- ARRI’s new Compact Bridge Plates
- ARRI’s Vertical Format Adapter and Smart APU
- ARRI congratulates the winners of Venice 2018
- AMIRA Multicam rises to broadcast challenge
- HBO’s BARRY: DP Paula Huidobro Takes the Reins
- Viacom TELEFE launches all ARRI LED studio
- ARRI TRINITY "only option" for PON MY MIND