New high-speed ballast for the M40
ARRI's new generation of ballasts incorporates an AutoScan feature that ensures optimum light and image quality with a minimum of effort for high-speed recording up to 1,000 fps and beyond.
First to be released was the EB 12/18 HS AutoScan for 12 kW and 18 kW discharge lamps, followed by the EB 6/9 HS AutoScan. Now ARRI presents the EB 2.5/4 HS AutoScan, designed for the 2.5 kW and 4 kW power classes.
Three different modes are available for high-speed operation: AutoScan (fully automatic), Man (manual frequency control) or AutoMan (manual frequency setting with automatic frequency control). Other key features include Active Line Filter (ALF), Compensation for Cable Losses (CCL) and DMX control, delivering maximum light quality with efficient supply and wiring. When combined with the ARRI M40 lamphead, the EB 2.5/4 HS AutoScan ballast enables a faster and simpler way of working on set -- at any frame rate.
Other Top Stories >>
- ARRI ALEXA Mini enlisted to serve New Zealand
- ARRI talks with filmmakers in Venice
- AMIRA Multicam rises to high fashion
- ARRI ALEXA LF shoots for Target in Australia
- ARRI applauds First Steps Award winners 2018
- MOTHER’S DAY – filming drama with AMIRA
- ARRI Camera Showreel Fall 2018
- AMIRA Cinematic Multicam in HDR
- ARRI’s new Compact Bridge Plates
- ARRI’s Vertical Format Adapter and Smart APU