ARRI wins two Cinec Awards
The 2016 Cinec International Trade Fair for Cine Equipment and Technology culminated in an awards ceremony at the Residenz palace in Munich on 18 September. Well-established and respected worldwide, the Cinec Awards recognize outstanding achievements and developments in the field of cine technology.
This year ARRI was honored twice. In the category Lighting Engineering, ARRI was presented with a Cinec Award for the SkyPanel family of LED soft lights, which comprises the S30, S60 and S120 fixtures. In its citation, the jury commented: “The ARRI SkyPanel is an innovative LED light system with intelligent computer control, housed in a very robust case.”
In the category Camera Technology/New Digital Capturing Tools there was a joint award for the ALEXA Mini and TRINITY camera stabilizer system. “We honor the ARRI ALEXA Mini and the ARRI TRINITY as a complete solution for a camera with light weight and the possibility to move the whole system as harmonically as possibly,” the jury noted.
Each Cinec Award consists of a certificate and a ‘Bavaria’ trophy – a statuette that reproduces one of Munich’s landmarks.
Other Top Stories >>
- ARRI Trade-In / Trade-Up Program launched
- MAGIC SEVEN DP Laurent Dailland on TRINITY
- FIFA LEGENDS highlighted by AMIRA Multicam
- Weightless control with ARRI Master Grips
- DP Adrian Cranage on the ARRI Look Library
- DYING TO SURVIVE hits big in China with ARRI
- ARRI behind the scenes on WRATH OF SILENCE
- Beethoven in China with AMIRA Multicam
- Spotlight on DP Christian Sprenger
- ARRI LED lights shine at Callaway Golf studio