ARRI Trade-In / Trade-Up Program launched
A new initiative to help filmmakers, camera owner-operators and rental companies upgrade to the very latest cinematographic technology is being launched by ARRI. The Trade-In/Trade-Up program offers a cost effective and practical way to purchase a state-of-the-art camera, and a range of tools to help get the most from it.
Owners of ALEXA Classic/Plus cameras will be able to trade them in for up to 11,000 euros (13,000 USD) off the price of a new ARRI AMIRA Premium. The current offer also includes special deals on ARRI Master Grip sets, with up to three cforce motors.
The AMIRA Premium is a robust and versatile camera with an ergonomic design ideal for smaller crews and is easy to use on the shoulder. In addition to delivering ARRI’s superb picture quality, it comes with a preloaded Look Library with 30 LUTs and shoots up to 200 fps slow motion and includes a license for 4K UHD. ARRIRAW 2.8 licenses are now also available as an optional extra for all AMIRAs.
Master Grips are sophisticated tool sets for the remote control of the camera and lenses. In conjunction with cforce motors they can be used to move the geared rings of any standard lens quickly and smoothly, and compliment the AMIRA perfectly.
For full details of the Trade-In/Trade-Up program talk to ARRI, or your ARRI dealer.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Trade-In / Trade-Up Program - Flyer
Other Top Stories >>
- ARRI equipment in China on ANIMAL WORLD
- MAGIC SEVEN DP Laurent Dailland on TRINITY
- FIFA LEGENDS highlighted by AMIRA Multicam
- Weightless control with ARRI Master Grips
- DP Adrian Cranage on the ARRI Look Library
- DYING TO SURVIVE hits big in China with ARRI
- ARRI behind the scenes on WRATH OF SILENCE
- Beethoven in China with AMIRA Multicam
- Spotlight on DP Christian Sprenger
- ARRI LED lights shine at Callaway Golf studio