ARRI introduces Sony VENICE accessory kits
ARRI’s suggested accessory kits for the new camera model from Sony, the VENICE, are now available. The kits bring a touch of ARRI style and workmanship to help operators get the most from the Sony camera.
Basic Kits include a Plate, a Bridge Plate Adapter BPA-5, Support Rods, and a Quick Release Plate QRP-1.
Pro Sets come with an additional Top Plate, a Camera Center Handle CCH-4, and a Rod Mounting Bracket RMB-3.
A Top Plate allows the use of either the original VENICE Top Handle, or the new ARRI Camera Center Handle CCH-4. The Bridge Plate Adapter allows a quick and simple transfer from shoulder camera to traditional cine style bridge plates (BP-8 and BP-9). It is also compatible with the upper part of the Plate for Sony VENICE which allows the use of 15mm lightweight rods.
VCT-14 broadcast or BP cine-standard can both be used with the accessories for the Sony VENICE
Other Top Stories >>
- ARRI ALEXA Mini enlisted to serve New Zealand
- ARRI talks with filmmakers in Venice
- AMIRA Multicam rises to high fashion
- ARRI ALEXA LF shoots for Target in Australia
- ARRI applauds First Steps Award winners 2018
- MOTHER’S DAY – filming drama with AMIRA
- ARRI Camera Showreel Fall 2018
- AMIRA Cinematic Multicam in HDR
- ARRI’s new Compact Bridge Plates
- ARRI’s Vertical Format Adapter and Smart APU