Terms & Conditions
ARRI Orbiter “Augmented Reality” Facebook campaign (“Campaign”)
By participating, the Campaign (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by the following Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG (“ARRI”) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Only users of public Facebook profiles who are 21 years or older are allowed to participate.
- Users who want to participate have to comment a topic-related photo(s) on ARRI’s Facebook site. Any photo(s) posted must have been taken from Orbiter augmented reality function, provided by ARRI under : https://microsites.arri.com/orbiter/ar/. Your are not allowed to post other photo(s) under this campaign.
- ARRI reserves the right to remove or demand remove of any photo(s) for any reason.
- You are not allowed to post photo(s) which are not in compliance with Facebook terms or which are inappropriate (e.g., anything unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent ).
- It is not allowed to submit photo(s) that clearly identify people.
- By posting photo(s) You guarantee to be the rights holder of posted photo(s) and allowed to transfer all rights and interest in this photo(s).
- By posting photo(s) You understand and agree that ARRI, anyone acting on behalf of ARRI, and ARRI’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your name, user name, photo(s) submitted under the Campaign, likeness, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- By posting photo(s), You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If the picture is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ARRI from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which ARRI may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- By posting photo(s), You agree to release and hold harmless ARRI and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from posting photo(s) and from use by ARRI in accordance with this Terms & Conditions.
- You give ARRI the right to use your name, Facebook user name and other personal information you provide to us with your post and by photo(s). ARRI’s privacy declaration published under www.arri.com shall apply.