This set with an extended rail package has been designed for one or two talents and/or lighting for enhanced separation of one talent from the back ground. In addition the set offers remote access. The recommended shooting distance is up to 6m.
The set content of the media lighting kits is our recommendation and the kits are ready-to-buy. However individual adjustments by adding and replacing products or accessories are possible at any time. Just contact your local partner or add this information in your enquiries below.
Lighting Fixtures - Fresnel
Hardlight to add texture and character in your image.
(1) L5 C equipped with 8-leaf barndoor
DMX cable safety wire Power: 115 W
Recommended height: up to 4m
Lighting Fixtures - Softlight
Softlight for perfect skin tones and creating that beautiful soft wrap around light.
equipped with honeycomb 60° and intensifier, DMX cable and safety wires, allow light effects and simulation of almost any colour filter.
Power: 450 W
(1) ARRI App Stellar for operation on Android tablet (IOS on request). The software will be delivered preinstalled on the tablet, 32 GB, 9,7” with 15m connection cable. The software is available subscription-based, the 1st year is included. The Stellar App provides with an intuitive and easy to use design for control of the specified lights and above.
- LAN connectivity between Stellar and Sky Panel S 60 C via 15 m cable.
- Internal SkyPanel node for DMX transmission to other specified lights (daisy chain).
- Wireless transmission is available alternatively on request
Modular Lighting Suspension Solution
The rail system is designed with (1) couple of 3m aluminium rails and (2) 4m movable rail mounted with double carriages to the main rail couple for horizontal positioning of each lighting fixture.
(3) Manual PO pantographs for easy to use vertical repositioning of the lighting fixtures (max. travel: 300 cm, max. payload: 40 kg)
Stands (optionally): (3) robust stands for mobile operation (max height of 340 cm, closed length of 132 cm and weight of 10,7 kg); delivered with 9 sand bags. The stands are available for a preferential price to be added to the package.
The distribution is specified with a 16A Power cord with inline SPE-PRCD protection (Schuko IN and PowerCON True 1 OUT), 2x 3m and 2x 5m daisy chain power cables (PowerCON TRUE 1), (2) power distribution boxes specified with (5) respectively (6) powerCon True 1 OUT, one of those additionally with (1) USB A to power the lighting control tablet.
Remote service and configuration of the specified lighting kit via software “AnyDesk” (recommended). AnyDesk available as free of charge download from Google Play Store for installation on the same tablet as provided for the Stellar software within that kit (AnyDesk is not available for IOS).
Workflow Illustration 1
Workflow Illustration 2
Enquiries and Technical Support
Our kits include everything you need to get started right away. Please contact your local ARRI System Partner or the ARRI System Group in your region as mentioned in the “Get in touch” section.