This set has been designed for one or two talents and/or additional lighting for enhanced separation of one talent from the back ground. The recommended shooting distance is up to 4m.
The set content of the media lighting kits is our recommendation and the kits are ready-to-buy. However individual adjustments by adding and replacing products or accessories are possible at any time. Just contact your local partner or add this information in your enquiries below.
Lighting Fixtures - Fresnel
Hardlight to add more texture and character in your image and/or separation of the talent from the back ground.
1x L5 C
equipped with 8-leaf barndoor
DMX cable safety wire Power: 115 W
Recommended height: up to 4m
1x L7 C
equipped with 8 leaf barndoor DMX cable safety wire
Power: 220 W
Recommended height: up to 6m
Lighting Fixtures - Softlight
This Softlight will soften your image and creates perfect skin tomes.
equipped with honeycomb 60°, DMX cable and safety wires, allow light effects and simulation of almost any colour filter.
Power: 220 W
(1) ARRI App Stellar for operation on Android tablet (IOS on request). The software will be delivered preinstalled on the tablet, 32 GB, 9,7” with 15m connection cable. The software is available subscription-based, the 1st year is included. The Stellar App provides with an intuitive and easy to use design for control of the specified lights and above.
The rail system is designed as for the Small Kit with (1) couple of 3m aluminium rails and (1) 3m movable rail mounted with double carriages to the main rail couple for horizontal positioning of each lighting fixture.
(3) Friction pantographs for easy to use vertical repositioning of the lighting fixtures (max. travel: 200 cm, max. payload: 18 kg)
- LAN connectivity between Stellar and first Sky Panel (15 m cable)
- SkyPanel node for DMX transmission to other specified lights (daisy chain)
- Wireless transmission is available alternatively on request
Stands (optionally): (3) robust stands for mobile operation (max height of 340 cm, closed length of 132 cm and weight of 10,7 kg); delivered with 9 sand bags. The stands are available for a preferential price to be added to the package.
1x Powerbar PowerCON True 1
(Schuko, BS 1363 British 3-pin, CEE 17 on request)
1x Power cord with inline protection
plus a Set of network & power cables, safety wires, Velcro
Enquiries and Technical Support
Our kits include everything you need to get started right away. Please contact your local System Group and Solution Team or your local dealer for support and advice.