This set has been designed for one or two talents and/or additional lighting for enhanced separation of one talent from the back ground. The recommended shooting distance is up to 4m.
The set content of the media lighting kits is our recommendation and the kits are ready-to-buy. However individual adjustments by adding and replacing products or accessories are possible at any time. Just contact your local ARRI System Partner or send your individual enquiries to the ARRI System Group in your region as mentioned in the “Get in touch” section.
Lighting Fixtures - Fresnel
Hardlight to add more texture and character in your image and/or separation of the talent from the back ground.
1x L5 C
equipped with 8-leaf barndoor
DMX cable safety wire Power: 115 W
Recommended height: up to 4m
1x L7 C
equipped with 8 leaf barndoor DMX cable safety wire
Power: 220 W
Allows the illumination of a larger action area or more powerful brightness
Lighting Fixtures - Softlight
This Softlight will soften your image and creates perfect skin tomes.
equipped with honeycomb 60°, DMX cable and safety wires, allow light effects and simulation of almost any colour filter.
Power: 220 W
(1) ARRI App Stellar for operation on Android tablet (IOS on request). The software will be delivered preinstalled on the tablet, 32 GB, 9,7” with 15m connection cable. The software is available subscription-based, the 1st year is included. The Stellar App provides with an intuitive and easy to use design for control of the specified lights and above.
Modular Lighting Suspension Solution
The rail system is designed as for the Small Kit with (1) couple of 3m aluminium rails and (1) 3m movable rail mounted with double carriages to the main rail couple for horizontal positioning of each lighting fixture.
(3) Friction pantographs for easy to use vertical repositioning of the lighting fixtures (max. travel: 200 cm, max. payload: 18 kg)
- LAN connectivity between Stellar and first Sky Panel (15 m cable)
- SkyPanel node for DMX transmission to other specified lights (daisy chain)
- Wireless transmission is available alternatively on request
Stands (optionally): (3) robust stands for mobile operation (max height of 340 cm, closed length of 132 cm and weight of 10,7 kg); delivered with 9 sand bags. The stands are available for a preferential price to be added to the package.
The distribution is specified with a 16A Power cord with inline SPE-PRCD protection (Schuko IN and PowerCON True 1 OUT), 2x 3m and 2x 5m daisy chain power cables (PowerCON TRUE 1), (2) power distribution boxes specified with (5) respectively (6) powerCon True 1 OUT, one of those additionally with (1) USB A to power the lighting control tablet.
Enquiries and Technical Support
Our kits include everything you need to get started right away. Please contact your local ARRI System Partner or the ARRI System Group in your region as mentioned in the “Get in touch” section.