“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry and consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental. ARRI digital cameras, lenses, lighting, accessories, and many other products and solutions are behind the scenes on professional, often award-winning film productions and high-end studios around the world.
“We trust. We listen. We care. We innovate. We are passionate.” These values can be experienced in everything we do at ARRI. While we endeavor to create the best possible products and services for our clients, our focus also lies in fostering the best possible environment for our colleagues. ARRI is a place where we can grow and be inspired. Let us write the next chapter in ARRI’s success story together.
Data Scientist *
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
- In addition, you will manage and expand the sales-relevant data pools outside SAP in coordination with the respective departments.
- You define the interfaces between our user software and SAP.
- As the first point of contact, you will be available for data-based analyses and the provision of information (e.g. sales data) at the request of the specialist departments.
- In your expert function, you will be involved in various topic-related projects.
- You bring in-depth knowledge in data acquisition, management and visualization for the preparation of analytical questions for process design.
- Your very good programming skills in C++, Java, PHP or a comparable language distinguish you. Additionally, you have knowledge in BPMN techniques.
- In data acquisition and processing (e.g. SQL databases) as well as in visualization with analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) you bring first experience.
- Experience with SAP Hana/Fiori is an advantage.
- In addition, you are able to analyze complex issues in a well-founded manner and to present the results in a concise and comprehensible manner.
- Your very good German and English skills round off your profile.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 annual holiday days as well as extra leave for certain occasions
- Mobile working depending on workplace
- Competitive salary and attractive supplementary services
- Company pension
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Staff events on a regular basis
- Corporate Benefits Programme with discount offers
We are looking forward to your application!
* ARRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse work environment, free from discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, religion, disability, or age.
as soon as possible