Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions. ARRI Medical focuses on the use of core imaging technologies for surgical applications.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
Senior Product Manager Lighting (m/w/d)
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Munich or Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim
- Take global responsibility for new LED products including Hardware, Software, Firmware and accessories from idea to maturity level
- Integrate new technologies and customer needs into the product concepts
- Translate market and industry trends into product strategies with respect to brand reputation and leadership role in technology with focus on application and region (Live/Theatre, Europe)
- Drive new LED products including requirements engineering and specification
- Provide input to global product roadmap
- Elaborate market surveys and benchmarks
- Define strategies to mitigate threats and maximize opportunities to the product line with special focus on patents and protection
- Provide a link and leadership between all functions and effectively communicate with all other areas of the business
- Implement voice of the customer, carry out customer site visits as well as internal and external training
- Support work of industry standards to achieve a strong market reputation, leadership role in technology
- Create product specification and participate in project team for local products and product adaptation
- Participate at trade shows and events globally
- Degree in relevant studies such as film, camera, media or equivalent technical education
- Relevant technical experience in the filming industry, TV market, event or theater productions
- Several years of experience in product management or technical marketing
- Profound knowledge of light and LED technology
- Good understanding of market place and competition globally
- Effective troubleshooter with customers
- Ability to relate end-user needs with technical implementation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experienced in SAP/R3 and Adobe InDesign preferred
- Able to work effectively in a team environment, high communication skills and autonomous way of working
- Strong organizational skills
- High proficiency in German and English
- Willingness to travel (> 25%)
- Flexible working hours
- 30 annual holiday days as well as extra leave for certain occasions
- Competitive salary and attractive supplementary services
- Company pension
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Staff events on a regular basis
- Corporate Benefits Programme with discount offers
You can expect a challenging and exciting work environment with diverse opportunities and international orientation!
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
as soon as possible