Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia. The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical.
ARRI's business unit Camera Systems with its development sites in Vienna and Munich focuses on the development, production and marketing of camera systems and accessories for the film and television industry. The sales and service network covers the whole world. From Hollywood to Bollywood: ARRI technology has produced numerous award-winning international and national feature film and TV productions. ARRI's portfolio in this area includes camera systems such as ALEXA LF, ALEXA Mini LF, ALEXA Mini and AMIRA, high-end lenses such as ARRI Signature Primes, camera stabilization systems TRINITY and MAXIMA, mechanical camera accessories, electronic control systems for camera technology and lenses the archiving tools ARRILASER and ARRISCAN.
The software for our products is largely developed in-house. Due to the steadily increasing amount of software in our products, we would like to expand our team in Vienna and look forward to receiving your application!
Softwaretester Embedded Systems (m|w|d)
ARRI Cine + Video Geräte Ges. m.b.H
- You will be responsible for the software quality of professional film equipment.
- In doing so, you will create different test cases, run prototype system tests, pre-series and serial hardware, and analyze and describe error cases.
- The development of automatic test procedures will also fall within your area of responsibility.
- You will conduct tests in an agile development process and will be asked to contribute your own ideas for the continuous improvement of software quality.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or your training in IT or electronics at a technical college, a university of applied sciences, or similar.
- Preferably, you bring relevant work experience in a comparable field.
- You have Linux, C ++, Java and Python knowledge and experience in electronics and metrology.
- You have a high technical affinity.
- You work independently and in a structured manner and are characterized by a pronounced ability to communicate and work in a team.
- Very good knowledge of English round off your profile, German skills are additionally beneficial.
- Interesting, varied work in an experienced and motivated team.
- Permanent employment (38.5 hours per week) with a future-oriented and dynamic industry leader.
- Pleasant working atmosphere.
- Excellent access to public transportation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Depending on your qualifications and prior experience, we can offer you a gross monthly salary starting at € 3,200.00 with the possibility to earn payed over hours.
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
as soon as possible