Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia. The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical.
ARRI's business unit Camera Systems with its development sites in Vienna and Munich focuses on the development, production and marketing of camera systems and accessories for the film and television industry. The sales and service network covers the whole world. From Hollywood to Bollywood: ARRI technology has produced numerous award-winning international and national feature film and TV productions. ARRI's portfolio in this area includes camera systems such as ALEXA LF, ALEXA Mini LF, ALEXA Mini and AMIRA, high-end lenses such as ARRI Signature Primes, camera stabilization systems TRINITY and MAXIMA, mechanical camera accessories, electronic control systems for camera technology and lenses the archiving tools ARRILASER and ARRISCAN.
The software for our products is largely developed in-house. Due to the steadily increasing amount of software in our products, we would like to expand our team in Vienna and look forward to receiving your application!
Software Engineer - GUI Image Science (m|w|d)
ARRI Cine + Video Geräte Ges. m.b.H
- You will be responsible for the creative new development and further development of existing products for image and video processing.
- In doing so, you will implement GUI designs and bring in your own ideas for the design of GUI concepts in coordination with the Product Owner and UX Designer.
- You will carry out error analyzes, debuggings and bug fixes and continuously optimize the software quality.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or your training in IT or electronics at a technical college, a university of applied sciences, or similar.
- You have professional experience in the implementation and design of GUI concepts as well as in the application of common cross-platform UI frameworks such as Qt and have a sound knowledge of C ++
- You have experience in object-oriented design / development and in C / C ++ multi-platform software development on different operating systems (Linux, MacOS, Windows)
- In addition, you have experience in agile development processes (Scrum) and have already worked with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration as well as with Python and platform-specific Shell Scripting
- You have a high technical affinity
- Personally, you are characterized by a high ability to work in a team, a structured way of working and strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English rounds off your profile, German skills are additionally beneficial.
- Interesting, varied work in an experienced and motivated team.
- Permanent employment (38.5 hours per week) with a future-oriented and dynamic industry leader.
- Pleasant working atmosphere.
- Excellent access to public transportation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Depending on your qualifications and prior experience, we can offer you a gross monthly salary starting at € 4,000.00 with the possibility to earn payed over hours.
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
as soon as possible