Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia. The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical.
ARRI's business unit Camera Systems with its development sites in Vienna and Munich focuses on the development, production and marketing of camera systems and accessories for the film and television industry. The sales and service network covers the whole world. From Hollywood to Bollywood: ARRI technology has produced numerous award-winning international and national feature film and TV productions. ARRI's portfolio in this area includes camera systems such as ALEXA LF, ALEXA Mini LF, ALEXA Mini and AMIRA, high-end lenses such as ARRI Signature Primes, camera stabilization systems TRINITY and MAXIMA, mechanical camera accessories, electronic control systems for camera technology and lenses the archiving tools ARRILASER and ARRISCAN.
The software for our products is largely developed in-house. Due to the steadily increasing amount of software in our products, we would like to expand our team in Vienna and look forward to receiving your application!
Senior Embedded Software Engineer Linux (m|w|d)
ARRI Cine + Video Geräte Ges. m.b.H
- You will be responsible for the creative new development and further development of existing camera system products.
- In doing so, you will implement and customize Linux processes to configure the image processing chain, recording and play-back media content, controlling hardware components, and external controlling and communication.
- The implementation and adaptation of device drivers also fall within your area of responsibility.
- In addition, you will implement functional tests for ARRI camera systems, perform error analyses, debugging and troubleshooting, and document all processes and tests in a comprehensible manner.
- In addition, you will be asked to contribute your own ideas for the continuous improvement of software quality.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or have an IT or electronics education from a technical college, a university of applied sciences, or similar.
- You have professional experience in embedded software development and have deep C, C ++ and embedded Linux skills.
- You also have experience in implementing and customizing device drivers and are familiar with bus and communication protocols such as PCIe, SATA or SDIO, as well as object-oriented design / development.
- You have experience in low-level debugging of embedded devices with Lauterbach or similar tools as well as yocto, web and network technologies.
- You also have experience in agile development processes (Scrum) and have already worked with test frameworks such as CppUnit, Google Test, or Catch.
- Personally, you are characterized by a high level of technical understanding, an advanced ability to work within a team, resilience, a structured way of working, and strong communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of English rounds off your profile, German skills are additionally beneficial.
- Interesting, varied work in an experienced and motivated team.
- Permanent employment (38.5 hours per week) with a future-oriented and dynamic industry leader.
- Pleasant working atmosphere.
- Excellent access to public transportation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Depending on your qualifications and prior experience, we can offer you a gross monthly salary starting at € 4,600.00 with the possibility to earn payed over hours.
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
as soon as possible