Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions. ARRI Medical focuses on the use of core imaging technologies for surgical applications.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
Temporary Senior Accountant
- Fixed Asset management/administrator
- General Accounting knowledge
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Revenue reconciliation
- Variance analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expertise in all Microsoft office programs, with particular emphasis on Excel, and working knowledge of SAP
- Medical, dental/vision, and life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Vacation, sick and personal leave
- Gym membership discount
- Development opportunities
- Employee events
- Medical insurance
- Employee events
If you are up to this challenge in Secaucus, NJ and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
as soon as possible