Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions. ARRI Medical focuses on the use of core imaging technologies for surgical applications.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
Sales Manager- contract based
ARRI Asia Ltd. Hong Kong
- Present and sell ARRI cameras and lighting products to dealers and customers in Korea
- Business Development & Expansion in Korea
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Establish and maintain current and potential customer relationships
- Identify and resolve customer concerns
- Participate and support in marketing events e.g. exhibitions, trade shows or seminars etc.
- Degree holder in business related disciplines
- Understanding & expertise of the Korean Market
- 5 years, minimum experience in camera and/or lighting sales
- Experience and contacts in TV / broadcast business is preferred
- Distribution channel management, sales or marketing background in multi-national companies
- Broad understanding of field marketing practices and its implication
- Confident, independent and self-motivated with strength in building relationships on all levels
- Attentive to details with strong organizational skills
- Proficient in written and spoken Korean & English. Other Asian languages are added advantage
If you are interested in this position, please send your full application with resume, current and expected salary to email@example.com. Application without expected salary will not be considered.
“ DATA COLLECTED WILL BE USED FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY”
as soon as possible