“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry and consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental. ARRI digital cameras, lenses, lighting, accessories, and many other products and solutions are behind the scenes on professional, often award-winning film productions and high-end studios around the world.
“We trust. We listen. We care. We innovate. We are passionate.” These values can be experienced in everything we do at ARRI. While we endeavor to create the best possible products and services for our clients, our focus also lies in fostering the best possible environment for our colleagues. ARRI is a place where we can grow and be inspired. Let us write the next chapter in ARRI’s success story together.
Business Development Manager – Camera Systems & Lighting
ARRI Cine Technik Ltd
- Responsible for developing ARRI’s Business for Camera Systems & Lighting with a focus on the Broadcast, Corporate, Live Event & Theatre market segments, including ARRI Solutions for Motion Picture & Broadcast in the UK, Ireland & Scandinavia.
- Establish and cultivate new and existing relationships with customers, suppliers and B2B partners.
- Consult customers, B2B partners and end-users on ARRI products, solutions and applications in these sectors, including presentations, demos and training.
- Supporting the day-to-day collaboration with ARRI’s key accounts and B2B partners to expand the market share.
- To drive the ARRI Solutions business by developing a partner network for system integration and acting as the interface between clients and the ARRI Solutions team in preparation and during the installation process.
- Prepare preliminary design planning and consult with the involved parties for building infrastructure, including high level cost evaluations per sections for the required scope of work and deliverables.
- Present design and engineering concepts to clients.
- Identify and support tenders in the region.
- To ensure a high level of customer service whilst maintaining and building upon our high-quality industry reputation.
- Actively support best business practices and processes, ensuring continuous improvement where possible.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of sales and business development with knowledge and experience in the Pro AV or Broadcast market.
- Experience in solution selling to define system design & engineering demands as well as in project management, favored in Pro A/V respectively Broadcast applications.
- Established relationships with industry customers.
- The candidate is expected to have high levels of drive and commitment and will be required to travel in order to generate and service the geographical customer base. Holder of a full driving licence is essential.
- The successful applicant will be commercially astute, self-motivated and highly organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must also be able to work to tight deadlines, demonstrating excellent time management skills.
To Apply: Please e-mail your C.V together with a covering letter to Hayley Russell, Head of Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications is Friday 3rd June 2022.
ARRI Cine Technik Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination
As soon as possible