“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry and consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental. ARRI digital cameras, lenses, lighting, accessories, and many other products and solutions are behind the scenes on professional, often award-winning film productions and high-end studios around the world.
“We trust. We listen. We care. We innovate. We are passionate.” These values can be experienced in everything we do at ARRI. While we endeavor to create the best possible products and services for our clients, our focus also lies in fostering the best possible environment for our colleagues. ARRI is a place where we can grow and be inspired. Let us write the next chapter in ARRI’s success story together.
ARRI Japan Kabushiki Kaisha
- Performing highly technical and precise repairs, evaluating the performance, condition, and quality control of new and used DI equipment
- Troubleshooting and identifying equipment issues, and providing estimates of repairs for clients
- Handles customer calls regarding repair appointments, repair status, support on service-related issues, and customer repair questions
- Handles field repair of ARRI products according to prescribed protocols and quality standards
- Develops and maintains advanced and in-depth knowledge of the use and repair of ARRI’s Digital Imaging Products and related 3rd party products and software
- Troubleshoots, repair, assemble and tests all DI related equipment marketed by the company
- Manages the implementation and completion of paperwork for the service departments, including but not limited to estimates, service orders, payment arrangement, and shipping/ pick up
- Timely and accurate completion of administrative duties regarding service work including opening, updating, and closing of service cases in the required information systems.
- Provide technical support for local events.
- Any other work-related tasks assigned by the company.
- Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or related fields.
- a minimum of 5 years experience in servicing and repairing IT, hardware/software, or electronics level repair.
- Experiences in servicing and repairing professional film archive equipment and cinema cameras desired
- Understanding of film archive, digital workflows, cinematography, and/or post-production environment will be an advantage
- Must possess familiarity with digital oscilloscope, meters, and hand tools
- Exceptional analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical expertise in computers, software, electronics, and networking technologies needed
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Software, Linux, MAC OS, and software scripts
- Excellent communication skills and the capability to explain and communicate about complex technical matters
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and interact with co-workers and clients respectfully
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary, to headquarters and manufacturers, visiting customers, trade shows and set locations
- Organization and attention to detail a must
- Excellent in written and spoken English is a must
Medical insurance, social welfare and pension as required under the statutory regulations
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.
Please apply via email to email@example.com
as soon as possible