“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,400 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting art and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, and supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
Scrum Master Embedded Software R&D Camera Systems (m|w|d)
- Leading Scrum for embedded camera software development
- Fostering communication as well as feedback culture within the scrum team
- Coaching the team in agile methodologies and self-management
- Promoting the scrum process and its core values
- Shaping the scrum organization within ARRI
- Networking and interacting with others involved in scrum development at ARRI to ensure overall scrum quality and shared best practices
- Supporting the team and removing obstacles
- Successfully completed studies or apprenticeship in computer science, business informatics or similar qualification
- Multiple years of experience as a scrum master, preferably executing Scrum in embedded software development environments
- Deep knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Strong advocate for “Scrum by Book”
- Good coaching skills
- Experience in introducing Scrum in a software development organization
- Excellent stakeholder management, negotiation & communication skills
- Personal experience in embedded software development, testing or DevOps is a plus
- JIRA/Confluence experience is preferred
- Excellent command of the English language, good oral and written skills in German are a plus
- Flexible working hours
- 30 annual holiday days as well as extra leave for certain occasions
- Competitive salary and attractive supplementary services
- Company pension
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Staff events on a regular basis
- Corporate Benefits Programme with discount offers
You can expect a challenging and exciting work environment with diverse opportunities and international orientation!
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
as of now