“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,400 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting art and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, and supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
Business Development Executive - Lighting
Permanent – Full Time
- Research potential new clients, identify the decision-makers within the client organization, set up meetings with client decision-makers, build relationships, and secure new business
- Leverage your network to expand client base and grow business
- Present to and consult with mid- and senior-level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and customer base
- Plan approaches and pitches, and work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Forecast sales targets accurately, and work aggressively to ensure targets are met
- Work with marketing team to heighten company visibility in the industry
- Attend industry functions such as association events, conventions, trade shows, and conferences
- Networking, persuasion, prospecting, closing skills, and motivation for sales
- Identification of customer needs and challenges
- Market knowledge and meeting sales goals
- Integrity and professionalism; strong work ethic
- CRM experience; Microsoft Office; research and writing
- Familiarity with rental software is beneficial
- Outgoing personality, dynamic and articulate communication skills
- Medical, dental/vision, and life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Vacation, sick and personal leave
- Gym membership discount
- Development opportunities
- Employee events
If you are up to this challenge in Secaucus, NJ and Brooklyn, NY and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
as soon as possible