The International Support Program is a global initiative to encourage emerging filmmakers’ visions by benefitting ARRI’s experience, know-how and substantial resources, from camera, grip and lighting gear to post production and international sales.
We worked together – Have a Look!
Who can apply?
Filmmakers, independently where they are based, their country of origin, their gender and colour, are invited to apply.
- This Program focusses on feature length narrative and documentary films
- We kindly ask producer to apply
- Producer need to own the rights for submitting the project (Chain of Title)
- Application documents required in English language, but no language restrictions for the final film.
- We are currently updating our project related submission regulations.
- We are currently updating our selection procedure.
- As we are updating our regulations, currently no submissions are possible.
- Meanwhile and if you have questions, we kindly ask you to use the Get in Touch form.