ARRI Frameline Composer
Check out the new features of AFLC-4.2
- Supported cameras models: ALEXA Classic, ALEXA XT, ALEXA SXT, ALEXA LF, ALEXA 65, ALEXA Mini and AMIRA.
- New recording formats for ALEXA LF available.
- New LF Open Gate recording format for ALEXA 65 available.
- Two more lens squeeze factors available for 1.25x and 1.5x.
- Bring your framline directly to our Lens Illumination Guide (LIG) to ensure a perfect combination of lens illumination and sensor mode.
- Support for AMIRA MXF/ARRIRAW
ALEXA Mini has no sensor mode setting like ALEXA for 16:9, 4:3, Open Gate. When desired recording format is not available in Format please choose different Sensor Mode. For de-squeezed anamorphic recording formats, the correct lens squeeze factor will be selected automatically.
You may optionally save the frameline as .PNG image to generate a frame leader in recording resolution for VFX purposes.
For questions or help please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and an ARRI representative will address your concern.