Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
- Manage all areas of the facility and rental operation.
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure all equipment and people resources are organized and coordinated to meet client demand.
- Work with Marketing Supervisor to coordinate demos, on-site events and other marketing initiatives to enhance the customer experience at every level.
- Manage building security and on-site safety. Ensure appropriate lock-up procedures are followed.
- Manage building and property functions in conjunction with the Head Office, including maintenance and repair.
- Address office administration needs including ordering supplies, creating PO’s, distributing mail and other duties as needed.
- Be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as needed.
- A minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in camera rental operations. Must have knowledge of the workings of the motion picture and television production markets. Some facility maintenance experience a plus.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Able to interact with tact and diplomacy in a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with staff and clients.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and self-direct. Able to work with a high degree of independent judgment.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in daily operations.
- Must be computer literate and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Frühester Eintrittstermin:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.