Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Sales Manager (m/f)
- Sales responsibility for the lighting area in: France, Benelux and Maghreb region (French-speaking regions)
- Identification of market potentials and development of targeted sales- and marketing strategies with subsequent implementation to increase our market share
- Consulting and support of our customers and distributors as well as the successive build-up of our distributor network
- Negotiation of orders and offers
- Interface function and strong collaboration between internal departments
- Product presentations and conduction of customer trainings
- Participation at trade fairs and congresses
- Guarantee of continuous reports to the sales management
- Conduction of competitive analysis for managing measures
- Technical university degree or economic university degree with good technical understanding or an appropriate education with relevant practical experience
- Proven sales experience in the business field
- Very good knowledge in film- and television- technology, especially TV-studio Know How
- Deep technical understanding in headlamp and light control engineering as well as networks and ideally additional experience with lifting devices, pantographs, hoists and telescopes
- Professional appearance and excellent organizational skills
- Strong team- and communicational skills
- Willingness to travel
- Very good French and English skills, other foreign languages would be beneficial
Your work environment will be challenging and innovative including a variety of design possibilities and international focus.
We are looking forward to your online application.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.