Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Lighting and Grip Rental Agent
- Receives and quotes orders for lighting, grip, and dolly equipment.
- Obtains, validates, and enters purchase orders into the rental system.
- Helps customers with rental needs and/or inventory inquiries.
- Insures completed paperwork is appropriately organized and sent to billing department.
- Records revenue and billing information.
- Assists with following up on missing and damaged equipment.
- Maintains good, positive relationships with customers and vendors.
- Insures office supplies are stocked and office equipment is functioning properly.
- Keeps up with industry trends and new equipment.
- Stays updated with check-outs and check-ins on the rental floor to insure efficiency.
- Keeps track of the whereabouts of rented equipment.
- Must be computer literate with detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) required, Rental Software knowledge preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone, and in writing.
- Ability to work well with others, especially in a team environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful).
- Ability to multitask and respond effectively to ever-changing priorities and/or situations.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Accuracy with details essential.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as accept direction on given assignments.
- High school or equivalent diploma required, college education preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work seated at a bench for up to 3 hours at a time. Requires walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, and below the waist. The ability to life a minimum of 50 pounds is required. Proper lifting techniques are required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.