Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
- Service, maintain and repair camera and support equipment, ensuring equipment is complete and meets operational performance and set-up specifications
- Inspect and update cameras and other rental equipment in accordance with established guidelines
- Troubleshoot and identify equipment issues, perform software and firmware updates and facilitate repairs within established guidelines
- Assist in preparation of equipment packages for rental
- Evaluate and QC new equipment
- Train on new technologies to remain current
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person, on the telephone, and in writing
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player. Able and willing to cover work in other areas
- Able to interact with tact and diplomacy in a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with staff and clients. Must handle stressful situations professionally.
- Must be detail oriented, exhibit strong organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully and exhibit sound and accurate judgment
- Must be computer literate and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Some travel may be required for training
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Frühester Eintrittstermin:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.