Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Copywriter, Editor and Communications Manager BU Camera Systems (m/f)
- News articles, press releases, targeted newsletters, sales brochures, and website content about products, services, and events for ARRI’s Business Unit Camera Systems. By taking briefs from Product Managers and other colleagues you will identify features, benefits, and USPs of ARRI products, and find creative ways of communicating them effectively to the market
- You will speak directly with cinematographers, camera assistants, and sometimes directors in order to write user stories, interviews, articles, and other marketing materials relaying how ARRI tools have been used on productions. You will often be writing about high-profile international films and TV series that have utilized the group’s products and services
- Concepts, taglines, and copy text for product launches and international advertising campaigns across print, online, and social media channels. You will also be involved in the selection of pictures
- As a competent proof-reader and talented sub-editor you will often have to summarize, lengthen, or improve existing texts, as well as check the quality of materials translated by agencies or freelancers
- You will be involved in the writing of our customer magazine “ARRI News” twice a year
- Day-to-day external and internal communications such as regular news via online channels
- At least 5 years working experience in the field of journalism, communications, public relations, etc.
- Corresponding education / qualification in the described field of activity
- Native English speaker / C2 skills in German
- Naturally talented writer able to convey complex technical subjects in simple and straightforward wording
- Experienced with the peculiarities of print and online communication
- Adept at balancing short-term tasks with long-term projects, working to deadlines, and delivering written content in publishable quality on time
- Team-player who can work cross-functionally with colleagues all over the world as well as independently
- Enthusiasm for, and preferably some knowledge of, movies, technology on set, and movie-making
You can expect a creative, challenging and exciting work environment with an international feel! We look forward to receiving your application stating your earliest availability and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||ab sofort|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.