Extended Warranties Lighting
No matter how extreme the temperature or conditions – whether rain or shine, dust or mud – ARRI lighting products have a proven reputation as the most solid and reliable tools available, which is why they are used on almost every major feature film, hundreds of TV productions and many broadcast studios around the world.
Leading car manufacturers use ARRI lighting fixtures to showcase their latest innovations at car shows and to illuminate crash simulations during product testing. Renowned opera houses and theaters trust in ARRI Theater luminaires to create the most exciting stage lighting experiences.
But regardless of the application area, the goal behind the design and manufacture of all ARRI lighting products – from lampheads and electronic ballasts to individual accessories – is maximum customer satisfaction, and high build quality is one of the keys to achieving that goal.
Reflecting our confidence in the durability and reliability of our lighting fixtures, ARRI has since January 1st 2016 offered a five-year warranty for daylight systems* and an eight-year warranty for tungsten luminaires.
Extended Warranty Advantages
- Included in purchase price – no extra cost
- For all daylight and tungsten lampheads and electronic ballasts – from D5 to ARRIMAX 18/12, from ARRI 150 to T24 Fresnel
- 100% manufacturer warranty – without further forms or applications
- Fully transferable at resale
* The extended manufacturer warranty applies only if a daylight lamphead and ballast are bought and listed together on the same order (not necessarily as a set)! For sets, the extended warranty applies for fixtures and ballasts, but not for cables or accessories.
The terms and conditions of warranty claims with regard to regular service checks, maintenance and correct use apply. Wear and tear parts such as reflectors are not included.