TERET DP Tatjana Krstevski in Cannes
ARRI talked to Director of Photography Tatjana Krstevski at the Cannes International Film Festival. She described the problems she faced shooting TERET, which was mostly filmed within the cab of a truck.
ARRI talked to Director of Photography Tatjana Krstevski about the problems she faced shooting TERET, which was mostly filmed within the cab of a truck.
TERET (or ‘The Load’ in English) is set during Nato’s air bombardment of Serbia in 1999, and tells the story of a truck driver who picks up an undisclosed load from a ruined warehouse in Kosovo. It is based on real events, and can be viewed as a metaphor for the moral dilemmas posed by the Balkan wars of the nineteen nineties.
The cramped and claustrophobic shoot posed significant challenges for the crew, and of course the camera was crucial. “The ALEXA Mini was the best choice for us”, Tatjana Krstevski told us, “that camera gives you so much meat!”
You can read more about the ARRI presence in Cannes here: http://www.arri.com/news/news/arri-reflects-on-an-eventful-cannes-2018/
Other Top Stories >>
- ARRI equipment in China on ANIMAL WORLD
- ARRI Trade-In / Trade-Up Program launched
- MAGIC SEVEN DP Laurent Dailland on TRINITY
- FIFA LEGENDS highlighted by AMIRA Multicam
- Weightless control with ARRI Master Grips
- DP Adrian Cranage on the ARRI Look Library
- DYING TO SURVIVE hits big in China with ARRI
- ARRI behind the scenes on WRATH OF SILENCE
- Beethoven in China with AMIRA Multicam
- Spotlight on DP Christian Sprenger