ARRI introduces Sony VENICE accessory kits
ARRI’s suggested accessory kits for the new camera model from Sony, the VENICE, are now available. The kits bring a touch of ARRI style and workmanship to help operators get the most from the Sony camera.
Basic Kits include a Plate, a Bridge Plate Adapter BPA-5, Support Rods, and a Quick Release Plate QRP-1.
Pro Sets come with an additional Top Plate, a Camera Center Handle CCH-4, and a Rod Mounting Bracket RMB-3.
A Top Plate allows the use of either the original VENICE Top Handle, or the new ARRI Camera Center Handle CCH-4. The Bridge Plate Adapter allows a quick and simple transfer from shoulder camera to traditional cine style bridge plates (BP-8 and BP-9). It is also compatible with the upper part of the Plate for Sony VENICE which allows the use of 15mm lightweight rods.
VCT-14 broadcast or BP cine-standard can both be used with the accessories for the Sony VENICE
Other Top Stories >>
- WILDLING director Fritz Boehm on ARRI
- "Bigger, Brighter, Better": ARRI at NAB 2018
- AMIRA Multicam shoots for ETERNAL GLORY
- ARRI introduces Unit Bags II
- SBS World News sees bright future with ARRI
- New EB MAX Ballasts top ARRI High-Speed Range
- ARRI cforce mini RF lens motor unveiled
- Just released: New ARRI Edition Memory Card
- Powerful new controls: SkyPanel Firmware 4
- ARRI introduces new ARRISCAN XT