ARRI introduces Sony VENICE accessory kits
ARRI’s suggested accessory kits for the new camera model from Sony, the VENICE, are now available. The kits bring a touch of ARRI style and workmanship to help operators get the most from the Sony camera.
Basic Kits include a Plate, a Bridge Plate Adapter BPA-5, Support Rods, and a Quick Release Plate QRP-1.
Pro Sets come with an additional Top Plate, a Camera Center Handle CCH-4, and a Rod Mounting Bracket RMB-3.
A Top Plate allows the use of either the original VENICE Top Handle, or the new ARRI Camera Center Handle CCH-4. The Bridge Plate Adapter allows a quick and simple transfer from shoulder camera to traditional cine style bridge plates (BP-8 and BP-9). It is also compatible with the upper part of the Plate for Sony VENICE which allows the use of 15mm lightweight rods.
VCT-14 broadcast or BP cine-standard can both be used with the accessories for the Sony VENICE
Other Top Stories >>
- Beethoven in China with AMIRA Multicam
- Spotlight on DP Christian Sprenger
- ARRI LED lights shine at Callaway Golf studio
- DP Jerome de Gelache’s AMIRA Investment
- ARRI takes part in Volucap Volumetric Studio
- ARRI makes ARRIRAW available for AMIRA
- ARRI Archive Workshop 2018
- RSPB Filmmaker Wild About AMIRA
- ARRI's Ring of Light at NAB 2018
- Mattias Troelstrup on GIRLS OF THE SUN