ARRI cforce mini RF lens motor unveiled
The ARRI cforce mini RF is an intelligent lens motor with an integrated radio module, which eliminates the need for an additional camera-mounted receiver unit.
The cforce mini RF combines a selection of well proven components with new and refined ones. Based on the widely-adapted cforce mini motor, it includes the latest iteration of ARRI’s white-coded radio module with improved interference resistance, and six additional radio channels compatible with the soon to be released WCU-4 SUP 3.1.
It comes with the solid high-quality outdoor antenna already used on the UMC-4 motor controller.
The ARRI cforce mini RF can pair with up to three hand units for split focus, iris, and zoom operation, and provides full lens data for focus mapping and lens data display with the WCU-4 hand unit.
Using the LBUS interface, the system can be expanded with two additional cforce motors, while the new CAM connector provides a versatile interface for power supply and run/stop control.
It is compatible with all ARRI cameras as well as those made by other professional camera manufacturers.
Other Top Stories >>
- ARRI equipment in China on ANIMAL WORLD
- ARRI Trade-In / Trade-Up Program launched
- MAGIC SEVEN DP Laurent Dailland on TRINITY
- FIFA LEGENDS highlighted by AMIRA Multicam
- Weightless control with ARRI Master Grips
- DP Adrian Cranage on the ARRI Look Library
- DYING TO SURVIVE hits big in China with ARRI
- ARRI behind the scenes on WRATH OF SILENCE
- Beethoven in China with AMIRA Multicam
- Spotlight on DP Christian Sprenger