ARRI cforce mini RF lens motor unveiled
The ARRI cforce mini RF is an intelligent lens motor with an integrated radio module, which eliminates the need for an additional camera-mounted receiver unit.
The cforce mini RF combines a selection of well proven components with new and refined ones. Based on the widely-adapted cforce mini motor, it includes the latest iteration of ARRI’s white-coded radio module with improved interference resistance, and six additional radio channels compatible with the soon to be released WCU-4 SUP 3.1.
It comes with the solid high-quality outdoor antenna already used on the UMC-4 motor controller.
The ARRI cforce mini RF can pair with up to three hand units for split focus, iris, and zoom operation, and provides full lens data for focus mapping and lens data display with the WCU-4 hand unit.
Using the LBUS interface, the system can be expanded with two additional cforce motors, while the new CAM connector provides a versatile interface for power supply and run/stop control.
It is compatible with all ARRI cameras as well as those made by other professional camera manufacturers.
Other Top Stories >>
- WILDLING director Fritz Boehm on ARRI
- "Bigger, Brighter, Better": ARRI at NAB 2018
- AMIRA Multicam shoots for ETERNAL GLORY
- ARRI introduces Sony VENICE accessory kits
- ARRI introduces Unit Bags II
- SBS World News sees bright future with ARRI
- New EB MAX Ballasts top ARRI High-Speed Range
- Just released: New ARRI Edition Memory Card
- Powerful new controls: SkyPanel Firmware 4
- ARRI introduces new ARRISCAN XT