The Award Winning ALEXA
ARRI was delighted to receive the International Trade Fair for Cine Equipment and Technology Cinec Award 2010 for the ALEXA camera in Munich on Sunday 19th September.
The award was presented by the Federation of film technic e.V. to Dr. Achim Oehler, Michael Cieslinski and Marc Shipman-Mueller. Product Manager Shipman-Mueller commented: "We have been overwhelmed by the positive reaction ALEXA has received from industry professionals world-wide, and accepting this award on behalf of ARRI makes this even more special to us."
This award will be added to the Hollywood Post Alliance 2010 Engineering Excellence Award that ARRI received on 9th September. Glenn Kennel, President of ARRI Inc., stated "We are pleased the HPA has recognized ALEXA's innovative Shoot > Edit capability. We see this allowing users to go directly from shooting to editing, as an important step for the industry. We are honoured to be among this year's winners."
Weitere News >>
- Rückblick: ARRI auf der Berlinale 2018
- Morrison über „Black Panther” und „Mudbound”
- ARRI mit neuem Large-Format-Kamerasystem
- „Die letzten Jedi”: Steve Yedlin zu SkyPanels
- ARRI feiert Eröffnung von ARRI CT France
- TV Academy würdigt ARRI mit Engineering Emmy®
- AMIRA Multicam rockt The Who
- Skynamic: „ALEXA Mini steckt das alles weg”
- Wie „Blade Runner 2049” beleuchtet wurde
- ARRI auf der IBC 2017: „Fantastisches Line-up”