ARRI Trade-In / Trade-Up Program launched
A new initiative to help filmmakers, camera owner-operators and rental companies upgrade to the very latest cinematographic technology is being launched by ARRI. The Trade-In/Trade-Up program offers a cost effective and practical way to purchase a state-of-the-art camera, and a range of tools to help get the most from it.
Owners of ALEXA Classic/Plus cameras will be able to trade them in for up to 11,000 euros (13,000 USD) off the price of a new ARRI AMIRA Premium. The current offer also includes special deals on ARRI Master Grip sets, with up to three cforce motors.
The AMIRA Premium is a robust and versatile camera with an ergonomic design ideal for smaller crews and is easy to use on the shoulder. In addition to delivering ARRI’s superb picture quality, it comes with a preloaded Look Library with 30 LUTs and shoots up to 200 fps slow motion and includes a license for 4K UHD. ARRIRAW 2.8 licenses are now also available as an optional extra for all AMIRAs.
Master Grips are sophisticated tool sets for the remote control of the camera and lenses. In conjunction with cforce motors they can be used to move the geared rings of any standard lens quickly and smoothly, and compliment the AMIRA perfectly.
For full details of the Trade-In/Trade-Up program talk to ARRI, or your ARRI dealer.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Trade-In / Trade-Up Program - Flyer
Weitere News >>
- ARRI gratuliert zu First Steps Awards 2018
- ARRI beteiligt sich an volumetrischem Studio
- ARRI bietet Dateiformat ARRIRAW für AMIRA an
- Samsung nutzt ARRI ALEXA Showreels
- ARRI beim DOK.fest München
- „Wildling”-Regisseur Fritz Böhm über ARRI
- "Bigger, brighter, better": ARRI auf der NAB
- ARRIs Produkthighlights auf der NAB 2018
- Rückblick: ARRI auf der Berlinale 2018
- Morrison über „Black Panther” und „Mudbound”