AMIRA is a versatile documentary-style camera that combines exceptional image quality and affordable CFast 2.0 workflows with an ergonomic design optimized for single-operator use and extended shoulder-mounted operation. Ready to pick up and shoot straight out of the camera bag, AMIRA is hardy enough to take anywhere and features in-camera grading with preloaded 3D LUTs, as well as 200 fps slow motion. It is suitable for a great variety of production types, from reportage and corporate films to TV drama and low-budget movies.
FEATURES & BENEFITS >>
EXCEPTIONAL IMAGE QUALITY
- Same 35 mm sensor as ALEXA
- Dynamic range of 14+ stops
- Natural colors and skin tones
- HD 1080/2K; Log C/Rec 709
- ProRes up to 4444 on CFast 2.0 cards
- Up to 200 fps -- full sensor area
- Quick start-up -- ready to shoot
- Optimized for the single operator
- Sliding dovetails -- perfect shoulder balance
- Internal ND filters (0.6/1.2/2.1)
- OLED eyepiece and fold-away LCD monitor
- Multi-channel audio -- easy-access controls
COST-EFFICIENT IN-CAMERA GRADING
- Preloaded/custom-built 3D LUTs and looks
- Adjustable looks -- total color control on set
- High creativity, low postproduction costs
SAFE, FUTURE-PROOF INVESTMENT
- Rugged and reliable ARRI build quality
- Upgradeable hardware and software
- Solid lens mounts (PL/B4 2/3"/EF)
- Sealed electronics and efficient cooling
There are three camera configurations to choose from, differentiated by their feature sets. Customers then complete their package by selecting whatever combination of lens mount, battery mount and bottom plate meets their needs; these are configured separately because there are various options for each. Whichever AMIRA camera set is initially chosen, it can be upgraded with additional functionality by purchasing a license at the ARRI website.
AMIRA CAMERA SET
Features include: HD 1080i and 1080p; 0.75-100 fps; ProRes 422 and 422 (LT) recording in Rec 709; three looks; adjustable in-camera image parameters for knee, gamma and saturation; peaking for focus control; zebra and false color for exposure control.
Features additional to the economical AMIRA set: 100-200 fps; ProRes 422 (HQ) recording; Log C; unlimited look functions; import looks; ASC CDL in-camera grading; dynamic auto-tracking white balance; WiFi remote control; Bluetooth audio monitoring; pre-record function.
Features additional to the AMIRA Advanced: 2K (2048 x 1152) and ProRes 4444 recording; import custom 3D LUTs.
AMIRA LICENSE SHOP
AMIRA customers can choose from a wide range of feature and accessory options to build their ideal package. Flexibility is the key: temporary and permanent software upgrades allow owners to adapt AMIRA according to the changing professional requirements of their evolving careers, extending the return on investment. If a particular project means you need a feature not included in your package, simply purchase and download a license for however long you want it.
Third-party developers are already hard at work building AMIRA support into their software tools. Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC is the first non-linear editing system to support the color management of AMIRA QuickTime/ ProRes files, allowing full LUT control and automatic conversion from Log C to Rec 709 within an easy, fail-safe system. Similar announcements from other major developers are expected soon.