Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Generator Operator & Driver (CDL-Class A)
New York Permanent - Full Time
- Driver Responsibilities
- Full understanding of all current CDL laws
- Maintaining daily vehicle inspection reports, accurate driver log book and individual mileage reports
- Making sure the vehicle is current on service intervals
- Properly and safely securing all loads in or on the vehicle
- Keeping track and logging all expenses via expense report
- Maintaining an accurate weekly time card
- Random DOT drug screening
- Generator Technician Responsibilities
- Following all ID procedures as laid out in the Broadcast Generator Tech Handbook
- Generator knowledge in parallel and non-parallel set ups
- Maintaining all generator log sheets to include operation log, monitor sheet, and Generator fuel logs
- Working with office personnel prior to events for the scheduling of fuel deliveries
- Communicating with ID personnel to troubleshoot potential issues
- Performing minor repairs in the field per instruction from ID personnel
- Performing regular scheduled generator maintenance
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clientele
- Working knowledge of generators and diesel engines
- Available to work prolonged hours and be on the road for extended time periods
- Willing to travel via commercial airlines as business needs require
- Must maintain valid CDL Driver’s License with clean MVR
- Must pass background check, Dot Drug & Alcohol screening test, and pass prior Employment and Safety verifications per DOT requirements
- Working knowledge of paralleling generators and redundant power systems
- Good electrical and electronic knowledge, including AC & DC power, generators, and ability to analyze problems and assist with repairs
- Working knowledge of complete mechanical operation of vehicles and ability to make minor repairs
- Working knowledge of rental equipment terminology and application as it applies to the Motion Picture, Broadcast and Special Event Industries – Prior Broadcast knowledge a plus
- Knowledge in the use of personal computers and related company software applications
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work seated driving for long periods at a time in accordance with DOT/CDL laws. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting up to 100 pounds is required. Proper lifting techniques are required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include identifying colors.
If you are up to this challenge located in Charlotte, NY and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.