Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Los Angeles Permanent - Full Time
- Generate business by proactively establishing new customer relationships while maintaining existing client base.
- Take customer orders and negotiate packages within established guidelines.
- Create quotes in system and ensure information is accurate.
- Source equipment through branch transfers and sub-rentals or purchase if appropriate.
- Create POs and work with the Purchasing department on requirements.
- Identify additional client needs (Post, Lighting and Grip, Expendables, Transportation).
- Communicate client requests and issues to Operations and Service.
- Ensure paperwork (POs, M&Ds, etc.) is in order so that billing occurs in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person, on the telephone, and in writing.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Extremely motivated and able to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Strong negotiation skills and good business sense.
- Able to work with a high degree of independent judgment.
- Must be detail oriented, exhibit strong organizational skills, and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Fluent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, order entry, and CRM programs
If you are up to this challenge located in Burbank, CA and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.