Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
New York Permanent - Full Time
- Provide daily cash position updates, process approved cash funding transfers between bank accounts, and maintain cash forecast reporting
- Review and approve journal entries, CAPEX reporting, reconciliations and other items as requested
- Budget planning and tracking (monthly and annually)
- Responsible for gathering and reviewing PBC items for annual financial audit
- Monitor cash collections and A/R Aging trends, A/R waterfall, and escalations to collection agency
- Audit profitability reports
- Daily R2/SAP Billing importing
- Assist with end of month financial reporting
- Assist with all F&A projects
- Develop and assist in implementing best practices, internal controls, and supporting documentation for F&A (user manual, policy writing, etc.)
- Advise management on matters of fiscal procedure, and engage in critical and confidential aspects of Accounting.
- Ability to supervise and mentor Accounting staff to perform to their highest potential. This is not only about supervising work load – we want someone who is truly talented at managing people and developing them to succeed
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of SAP
If you are up to this challenge in Brooklyn, NY and Secaucus, NJ and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.