Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
- Manage all areas of the facility and rental operation to ensure client needs are surpassed.
- Focus on client interaction – anticipate needs and take action to prevent issues.
- Support the Sales team in achieving revenue targets.
- Work with Marketing executives to coordinate demos, on-site events, and other marketing initiatives to enhance the customer experience at every level.
- Manage building and property functions including maintenance and repair.
- Be available for after-hours client support and facilities management as needed.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, as well as the ability to interact with tact and diplomacy in a courteous and professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills, critical thinking, and a demonstrated ability to multitask and self-direct. Able to work with a high degree of independent judgment.
- Must demonstrate leadership in stressful situations and possess strong leadership ability.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in daily operations.
- Must be computer literate and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience working in R2 software platform a plus.
- Driver’s license with clean driving record preferred.
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.