Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Diesel Generator and Truck Technician
- Preventative maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting of diesel generators and trucks
- Participate in the servicing and repair of generators as required by the company on a scheduled program
- Participate in the servicing and repair of commercial and delivery vehicles as required by the company on a scheduled program
- Diagnose and repair both engine and electrical component problems
- Build, fabricate, and/or modify equipment as needed, including commercial and delivery vehicles, generators, and trailers
- Fabricate equipment for warehouse or general rental inventory as required
- Insure that all service records are being diligently kept in an organized fashion and in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ability to work irregular hours and/or overnight travel on occasion
- Participation in on-call rotation is required
- Knowledge of Paralleling Generator systems preferred
- Fabricating and welding skills beneficial
- Self-motivated and willing to work with little supervision
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude
- General knowledge of generator theory, systems, equipment and maintenance required
- Ability to read and interpret generator drawings, blueprints, and schematics
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license with good driving record – CDL license a plus
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to operate both standard and power tools
- 3 – 5 years’ experience preferred
- EGSA Certification a plus
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.