Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Los Angeles Permanent – Full Time
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to email and interfacing with internal and external clients
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents including marketing media
- Schedule meetings and appointments, and manage travel itineraries
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Work independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects
- Arrange company events which take place inside and outside of the work place, such as manufacturer demos, camera and lighting tests with clients, holiday events, and staff appreciation events
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience as an Office Administrator reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Familiarity with managing social media platforms preferred
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Friendly and professional demeanor
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.