Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Senior Regional Sales Executive – East Coast
New York Permanent – Full Time
- Increase revenue and market share for ARRI Rental
- Establish and enhance new and existing relationships for ARRI Rental
- Identify future opportunities while maintaining strong client relations
- Coordinate and communicate opportunities with the appropriate rental office and marketing team
- Attend marketing, technical, and operational meetings
- Attend industry functions; always promoting brand awareness
- Contribute to the development of ARRI Rental facilities
- Be prepared to travel extensively, sometimes at short notice
- Knowledge of rental equipment terminology and application as it applies to the Motion Picture, Broadcast and Special Event industries
- Ability to operate with professionalism and integrity in all business activities
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and interact with co-workers and clients respectfully
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent business acumen necessary
- Fluent in Excel, Word, Power Point, order entry and CRM programs
If you are up to this challenge, located in Brooklyn, NY, and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.