Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Marketing and Production Relations Manager
- All facets of daily rental operations including the Rental Office, and Warehouse Operations
- Supervision of personnel, to include work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluate performance and make recommendations for personnel actions; motivate employees to achieve peak productivity and performance
- Provide Rental Manager with information regarding any upcoming opportunities
- Assist SVP Rental in sales and forecasting as needed, including visiting production, making phone calls, taking crew to lunch or dinner, attending industry functions
- Collaborate with Rental Manager on a daily basis, and communicate with in-house personnel as needed to insure customer needs/expectations are met on every order
- Collaborate with VP Fleet Operations and Technical Services to insure all production needs are communicated and met
- Provide management with information to assist in determining new inventory needs based on sub-rental history and industry trends
- Participate with management team in the development of operating goals and objectives for ARRI Rental Lighting and Grip; recommend, implement, and administer methods and procedures to enhance operations
- Work in collaboration with Rental Manager to insure that all operations are constantly seeking ways to increase quality, efficiency, and productivity
- Interact in a proactive manner with crew and external/internal clients to insure customer satisfaction
- Strong TV, Feature Film and Commercial crew and production relationships, and the ability to secure business and generate revenue
- Superb customer service mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to negotiate deals with customers
- Attention to detail, superior organization skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs and rental software programs (R2 rental software preferred)
If you are up to this challenge located in Secaucus, NJ and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.